PLANUNG · KONSTRUKTION · FERTIGUNG · ELEKTRIK
This means that even extensive and complex projects involving development, manufacturing and maintenance of equipment for aircraft construction and the automotive industry are in good hands at LMT.
- We generate advantages for you by bundling expertise and services and the knowledge of every individual in our organisation.
- We find solutions for you by challenging conventional methods, thereby allowing new paths to be taken to your goals.
As a service provider in the field of fixture and plant construction in the core markets of automotive and aircraft engineering, our longstanding customers have included such important companies as BMW, Magna, Voith Paper, Kaindl Flooring, TATA/India and FACC (working for Airbus and Boeing) for 15 years now.
Our portfolio includes planning, CAD and electrical design with the very latest CAD systems, such as CATIA V5 R19+22 and PCT Modelling.
Our range of services spans the following specialist fields:
- High-precision, vacuum-tight, welded aluminium
- Large fixture construction
- Thermal heating systems
- Aircraft tooling
- Reticulation systems
- Automated gluing systems
- Fully automated inspection systems
- Special measuring tools
- Milling device with freeform surfaces for
CFRP composite materials
- Prepeg moulds
- Tools and automation solutions for CFRP component
- Special machines
- Testing, measuring and welding equipment
The range extends from small drilling, milling and grinding tools to complex assembly and disassembly fixtures, transport equipment for aircraft sections, turbines, aircraft engines and interiors, as well as maintenance platforms.
Our key areas of expertise also include automation in the production of composite components in the aircraft and automotive industries.
Image: BONDING FIXTURE FOR COMPOSITE COMPONENTS